We get the process.
If you're thinking about taking on the Social Security Administration alone, get ready for a long fight - 67% of all initial claims are denied.
Thousands of disabled individuals who have represented themselves have struggled with confusing forms, busy SSA telephones and months of uncertainty about the status of their claims. Unfortunately, some claimants never live long enough to collect their benefits.
- Our 95 percent award rate far exceeds the national average of those applying without professional representation.
- Our Disability Representative has years of experience in working and dealing with the Social Security Administration.
- A single point of contact will handle your claim at each level. We will keep you informed of the progress of your claim and expedite your award and Medicare entitlement.
- Social Security Claims Specialists completes all Social Security forms for you by phone and mail. We gather relevant medical records and documents to simplify the application process.
- Our representatives handle only Social Security disability claims, unlike attorneys who typically don't specialize in this field.
- Eight out of every ten of our awards are obtained without the need to see a judge, which allows the claimant to stay at home.
- We only charge a fee if your claim is approved. We don't require any up-front charges.
Russell W. Brown
P.O. Box 132960
Tyler, Texas 75713
I Care About What Happens To You!
Call the Office...
- If you receive a letter from Social Security
- If you see a new doctor or have any test (eg. MRI etc.) done
- If you are admitted to a hospital.
- If your condition gets much worse or you get a new diagnosis.
- If you move or change your phone number.
- If you try to go back to work or receive any substantial amount of money (settlement, inheritance-property, workers comp, etc.)
- If you have a written notice of eviction from your primary place of residence, please contact our office as soon as possible
Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you with any utility payments including phone. We are unable to assist in posting bail.
Your disability claim can not be successful without medical proof that you are unable to work. Only you can make sure that there are doctors who know you well enough to provide the records and report on your health. You are responsible for providing this office with the complete address and phone numbers of physicians and hospitals that have treated you.
**IF MEDICAL CARE IS NOT CONSISTENT, THIS MAY CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR CLAIM.**
Merck Medications Free of Charge- Call 1-800-727-5400 to speak to a representative to see if you qualify.
Pfizer Medications at a reduced cost- Speak with a representative toll free at 1-800-717-6005.
Local Churches- will often provide assistance with food and rent in emergency situations. If you have any other questions feel free to call the office at any time.
Russell W. Brown (903) 581-0971
** DISCLAIMER **
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.